Colin Johnson's MIDI Files
PROLOGUE - The Town Square of New Amsterdam, now New York, in 1660.
- No. 1 - Chorus of Dutch Girls - "Come, come, let us be jolly; though clouds may lower, let's happy be..."
- No. 2 - Entrance of Burgher Soldiers & Colonel Kraal - "Behold the lusty burghers of the town, New Amsterdam..."
- No. 3 - Song - Peter Stuyvesant - "Take advice from Peter Stuyvesant, the ruler of the Dutch..."
- No. 4 - Chorus of Bluefeather & Indians - "We're the high Muckeemucks of the Tammany Clan..."
- No. 5 - Song - Lieut. Sweetser & Dutch Cadets - "We know it's something frightful to kill..."
- No. 6 - Drinking Song - Capt. Spuyten, Dutch Girls & Sailors - "See the golden bubbles sparkle, merrily they're dancing..."
- No. 7 - Finale - Dutch Girls, Soldiers & Indians - "Come lads and lasses, fill up your glasses, let's frolic while yet we may..."
ACT I - Broadway and Madison Square, New York. Today (i.e. 1900).
ACT II - The Seashore (and elsewhere in subsequent scenes).
American Musical Theatre
Page created 10 October 2016 Copyright © 2016 Paul Howarth All Rights Reserved