Colin Johnson's MIDI Files
- No. 1 - Opening and Carol - "Hour by hour the dying year tolls its solemn warning; hour by hour the new draws near..."
- No. 2 - Chorus of Flower Girls and Shoeblacks - "It's Christmas time, it's Christmas time, the best in all the year..."
- No. 3 - Song - Blue-Bell - "Night by night in dark December, while the wintry winds blow chill..."
- No. 4 - Trio - Will, Won't and Joplin - "Now, what you think that he meant when he said, 'Tut-tut!' ..."
- No. 5 - Duet - Blue-Bell and Dicky - "Suppose we try a music-hall, there's always lots of fun..."
- No. 6 - Quartette - Girls and Cats - "Two little cats on the cold, cold leads - miaou, miaou, miaou..."
- No. 7 - Vocal Gavotte - Blue-Bell - "Point your toe as you trip it lightly, raise your paw and smooth your fur..."
- No. 8 - Chorus of Fairies - "Blue-bell, 'tis you whom the fairies have bidden; seek out the cave where the king lies asleep..."
- No. 9 - Vocal Polka - "Brightly, brightly our party has now begun..."
- No. 10 - Song - Queen and Regent, with Chorus - "A sense of humour is a thing that isn't wanted in a king..."
- No. 11 - Duet - Blib and Blob - "That all that glitters is not gold, the copy-books instill..."
- No. 12 - Trio - Blue-Bell, Blib and Blob - "I'm old Mother Hubbard who went to the cupboard to fetch the poor dog a bone..."
- No. 13 - Finale Act I - "I'll ask the king if we may stay, I'm sure we shan't be turned away..."
Page created 9 October 2016 Copyright © 2016 Paul Howarth All Rights Reserved